Boiler Servicing in Carlisle
Proudly recognised as one of leading gas engineers in the Cumbria region, MakeWarm provide professional boiler servicing in Carlisle for all makes and models of boiler for landlords, homeowners and some commercial premises.
With more than two decades of experience and a team of fully qualified and highly trained engineers, you can rely on us to keep you boiler performing efficiently and safely all year round.
Why is regular servicing important?
Boiler servicing is vital to ensure the safety and efficiency of your heating system, yet despite this not all homeowners employ a qualified gas engineer to conduct regular, routine maintenance on their boilers. A boiler breakdown during those cold winter months can prove disastrous, leaving you and your family without heating and hot water at a difficult time.
Identifying Problems and Fixing Them
A seemingly insignificant boiler fault can mean that you go without hot water or heating, which is especially difficult during those cold winter months. Detecting problems before they become a larger issue is important, and carrying out an annual boiler service will do just that.
Reduce heating costs
Our engineers will look for ways to improve efficiency of your boiler, which will save you money on energy bills. You can avoid expensive emergency charges by identifying issues ahead of time.
Safety Inspections, Including Carbon Monoxide
Boilers that have not been properly installed, maintained or ventilated can produce carbon monoxide (the silent killer), therefore it is really important to make sure your boiler is safety checked on a regular basis.
Manufacturer Warranties Maintained
Boiler warranty is often tied to regular servicing. Annual servicing is also recommended by all major boiler manufacturersmanufacturers. At MakeWarm Carlisle, our highly trained staff are familiar with all major manufacturers, meaning that whatever your make and model is, we can service it.
What Does Our Boiler Service Entail:
- We prepare the area with a dust sheet to ensure your home remains as clean as when we arrived
- We remove both the outer and inner combustion cover
- We clean the boilers burner, heat exchanger and fanfan ensuring that they are free of dust and debris
- The boiler is put back together
- We check to see if the burner’s heat output is OKOK by taking the boiler’s burner pressure
- Your boiler’s operation is tested in all modes
- Carbon monoxide levels and boiler efficiency are both tested by using a flue gas analyser